Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! "Incu presents Topshop or Flopshop perhaps?" - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: "Incu presents Topshop or Flopshop perhaps?"

Monday, February 8, 2010

"Incu presents Topshop or Flopshop perhaps?"

As you may have read in a previous post, I was recently in Sydney and well, as you can imagine I was keen as mustard to get to Top Shop having just heard that it finally got the thumbs up to open in Paddington.  Excitement quickly turned to disappointment as I walked into the designer filled Incu Boutique who got the go ahead to partner with Topshop.  Approximately five racks of clothing (I must admit it was a small space), over-priced, a lack of  variety and colour,  not one thing jumped out at me - far from my Top Shop experiences in London.  They say the two profiles fit well, I beg to differ.  Top Shop was never positioned as a high-end designer led brand, will be interesting to see how it goes. 

In the mean time we still get to shop online straight from the main source and have it shipped right to us here in little old NZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment