Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Track pants on the dance floor, remind me baby of you... - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Track pants on the dance floor, remind me baby of you...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Track pants on the dance floor, remind me baby of you...

Maybe not...that was actually meant to be footsteps on the dance floor, as you Womack and Womack lovers would have noted....   Back to the topic, which is of course track pants!  We all love to hate them, but I'm sure most of us have one pair hiding in the wardrobe.  My new purchase recently from Country Road although buying a slightly too large a size, are exteremly comfortable and I've worn them mainly with my ski high platform sandals a shirt and leather jacket both to work and out on the town.  Why should track pants be pigeon holed as 'slothing-around-the-house' get up when you can rock these any time or place - of course ensuring that you wear the appropriate footwear.  (The second image below is one of the colour options of the Country Road style I've mentioned).

No comments:

Post a Comment