Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Mesh for May - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Mesh for May

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mesh for May



Following on from my post on 05/05/10, another practical look for winter is the staple - black leggings.  Not to be confused with the horrid 'jeggings' that I have spotted out there.  Leggings are great and work well with almost everything from blazers (my favourite at the mo!), floaty tunics, shirts, singlets...whatever really.  As for footwear, again several options to choose from although personally I like to wear a heel or boot otherwise I feel slightly stumpy and/or look like I'm about to go for a jog.  Came across these snazzy numbers by complexgeometries, which will set you back a little at $US128, the mesh is pretty awesome huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment