Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Be coveted - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Be coveted

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Be coveted

Thanks to Nadine at Coveted (thanks for your email!) I now have a new place to shop online.  If you are after boutique shopping, one of a kind pieces then this is the site for you.  Items are sourced from all over the world and you will even find some lovely homewares on the site, what more could you ask for!  These were my favs.....

Freckle studded waistcoat $119, very rock
Dahlia petrol blue military coat $199 (I absolutely love this coat - it's almost like a cape but with a brass band  feel to it!

and these pants are just gorge...I could definitely replace my grey trackies for these. Plum Pretty Sugar Lounge Pants, great for those summer nights, $69.

No comments:

Post a Comment