Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Converse where are you? - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Converse where are you?

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Converse where are you?

I'm embarrassed to say that I don't own a pair of Converse/Chucks but now that I've decided I want a pair I can't find what I want.  Yes I'm aware that Auckland store, Pat Menzies is a big stockist of this brand as well as Footlocker but I find  it rather strange we only have two stockists seeing as this brand is extremely popular.  I've spent a bit of time researching online what style and colour I want, only to find that the official Converse website doesn't ship internationally! Grrr what's with that!   Here are two options on my wish list.



1 comment:

  1. There is a converse outlet in the Dress Mart in Onehunga.

    Also this website has nearly every single type of chucks you can think of and they have international shipping.

    ReplyDelete