Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Black Swan Wardrobe - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Black Swan Wardrobe

Friday, March 4, 2011

Black Swan Wardrobe

I recently watched the award winning Black Swan and thoroughly enjoyed it, all the right elements for me - a psychological thriller and ballet in one.  Along with the great story line I took note of the fantastic dancewear.  As a dancer in my early years I can appreciate the need for style, comfort and functionality of dancewear. I found an article on Black Swan wardrobe designer Amy Westcott in Dancetrack Magazine.  Interesting to note that Rodarte's vulture-inspired Autumn 2010 collection also provided Amy the inspiration for the white and black swan tutus and hair pieces.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment