Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! A visit to ZARA, Sydney - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: A visit to ZARA, Sydney

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A visit to ZARA, Sydney

Last weekend was spent relaxing in the beautiful sunshine in Sydney and of course a spot of shopping specifically at the new ZARA store.  I could have gone wild but with boyfriend in tow I could only do a quick shop.  I still managed to come away with 4 new items - here is a pic of the wide-legged silk pants I purchased.  I am looking foward to trying out my bright orange jeans as well.  Bright colours are one of the main themes on the racks and I am loving the vibrant orange!

Image from 5inchandup

No comments:

Post a Comment