Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Bad hair with Vidal Sassoon Straighteners - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Bad hair with Vidal Sassoon Straighteners

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bad hair with Vidal Sassoon Straighteners

Bought some Vidal Sassoon Straighteners last week and they were so terrible!!  Didn't curl my hair, burnt my fingers holding them and didn't run smoothly through my hair at all.  So just letting you all know that these are a bad buy.  I have now ordered myself some GHD's - what I should have done in the first place.  Buy them at ASOS and you will save yourself around $100!

1 comment:

  1. I got some GHDs and Vidal Sassoon straighteners as Chrissy Pressies but took the VS ones back after reading the reviews. The GHDs are amazing but wish my other half got them from ASOS as they are so much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete