Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! My styling project with DJ Natty Headlock - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: My styling project with DJ Natty Headlock

Thursday, April 4, 2013

My styling project with DJ Natty Headlock

I am very excited to be working with the beautiful Natalia aka Natty Headlock.  I've always loved the thought of fashion styling so when she asked me to work with her I was stoked.   I'm looking forward to spending some more time with Natty at the weekend to add my creative spin to her already unique look.  After a wardrobe review last week, and some time spent researching pieces that will work with her lifestyle, image and bodyshape, we are set for shopping in Newmarket this Saturday!

Watch this space for some snap shots of how we get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment