Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Top 5 Linen Duvet Covers - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Top 5 Linen Duvet Covers

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top 5 Linen Duvet Covers

I don't know about you, but I absolutely love linen bedding.  The way it crinkles and hangs and its softness over time, makes linen a luxury item for the bedroom.   I've invested in linen pillow cases and sheets and my current mission is to find a linen duvet cover. Our bedroom style is very neutral and luckily the duvets I've spotted are in lovely neutral tones.  There is not a wide range when it comes to linen duvets, however I have done some research below.  They range in several colourways and price points (in New Zealand), here are my top five stockists:

Based on a Queen size:

1) Farmers  (Domani)  currently one sale (as at 23.06.15), $114 - GREAT DEAL!
2) Citta Design $239
3) Letliv $249
4) Collect Living $290
5) Nest-Direct $299


Linen duvet cover and sheets


No comments:

Post a Comment