Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! A new bikini for summer 15/16 - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: A new bikini for summer 15/16

Monday, September 21, 2015

A new bikini for summer 15/16

I am excited that summer is just around the corner and I am sooo overdue a new bikini!!   Last summer I was pregnant, so lazing on the beach was a different experience :)   I've started looking at my options and I am excited with what I've found so far, in particular from Roxy.   I love the high waisted bottoms - a nice change from the bikini-style I reckon!  Check out their site, there are some really funky styles and prints available.
Roxy bikini, summer bikini, togs,


High waisted bikini, bottoms, togs, Roxy


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've begun taking a gander at my choices and I am energized with what I've discovered as such, specifically from Roxy. I adore the high waisted bottoms - a pleasant change from the two-piece style I figure! Look at their site, there are some truly offbeat styles and prints accessible. Thanks
    maternity swim bottoms

    ReplyDelete