Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Deals @ www.boohoo.com - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Deals @ www.boohoo.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Deals @ www.boohoo.com

Have you started noticing frequent advertising in the mags about a store called Boohoo?  As I sit at my laptop an advert just came on the TV - "visit Boohoo.com". So, I just did the old Google and had a bit of look at the site.  Initial thoughts - it's not completely my taste and style but it could be one of those places that you could find the odd bargain.  Currently 10% off everything with free shipping to NZ.  Personally, I think there a plenty of other online stores that provide a more unique and stylish range.

Image: www.boohoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment