Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! LeeAnn Yare Collected @ The Bloc - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: LeeAnn Yare Collected @ The Bloc

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

LeeAnn Yare Collected @ The Bloc

I've always had a very strong interest in interior design and that has increased now that I own my own house!! One Facebook page that I particularly love, and is written by a local-based interiors stylist is LeeAnn Yare and her page Collected.  She even has a small concept store 'Collected @ The Bloc' on Normanby Road, Mt Eden, Auckland.  I popped in one day over the holiday break and came out with a bag full of items!  The place is just full of colourful, funky things.

Image: http://www.facebook.com/collectedbyleeannyare

No comments:

Post a Comment