Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Rollas Jeans got to get yourself some! - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Rollas Jeans got to get yourself some!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Rollas Jeans got to get yourself some!

Now I don't buy jeans very often and when I do I take my time over the final decision.  I had been eyeing some up I had seen on a model on Pinterest, and tried to track them down (as I couldn't see what brand she was wearing).  My investigation showed that the jeans I was after were called Rollas, an Australian brand that is doing very well in the market.  I was specifically after something high waisted and skinny.  Rollas have two styles catering for this - East Coast and West Coast - after trying on both I decided that the very very high waisted option (East Coast) was probably not quite me so I went with the West Coast.  High enough to give me the look I wanted - longer legs with the added bonus of pulling everything in so you feel nice and flat in the front - bonus!  These are such comfortable jeans, they are ankle grazers too so need to take them up and they look great with heels.

East Coast, Blue Rain

West Coast, Avalon Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment