Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Sunglasses for any occasion - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Sunglasses for any occasion

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunglasses for any occasion

A key part of any outfit are the accessories you put with it.   In particular sunglasses – whether its summer or winter,  the right pair of sunnies can complete your ensemble. I have been a buyer of both cheap sunnies; the $20 types and expensive brands – my ultimate pair was by Ralph Lauren which, like most people I lost.
Nowadays, being more concerned with taking care of my eyes and the skin around my eyes I have invested in a good pair by BLVCK – no longer in production from the States.  They are a black frame, a versatile and sophisticated look.  But, I want some fun options for summer so I can mix things up – so I am looking at the more mid-price brands.  Here are some I've checked out so far:

Mink Pink: AU$49.95

Le Specs: AU$69.95


Roc: AU$89.95

See more on sunglasses at my previous post here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stace - I love the middle Le Specs pair and the pink pair up top. It's definitely a good idea to have a few options with the sunglasses. Where I am on my street there are shops that sell rip offs and they're quite well done for 10E. When I went to buy a 'proper' pair this summer the sales assistant thought I was wearing a Marc Jacobs pair but no they were bought 2 shops down from her and for a bargain price. I do find it rather annoying though that when you go into the expensive sunglasses stores that the ones that look the best on me are always the Diors or the Pradas etc ..... which cost a bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan, thanks for your comment! Le Specs are great - cool design and affordable. I am sporting some Seafolly ones at the moment and I have had so many comments on them with people asking me if they are Karen Walker! x

    ReplyDelete