Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! First attempt - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: First attempt

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First attempt

I wanted to show you one of my sewing attempts - which is trying to make a loose fitted, scooped neck, v-back, sleeveless top.  Now the trouble I had initially was finding the perfect pattern, I mean most of them still look like they're designed for the 70s and uninspiring at that.  I've tried to do some re-designing of the pattern to cut it into the shape I'm after.  This is the result and most of it's still to be finished off.


Oh and these are my new G-stars - as posted back in April


This is the pattern I was talking about (pic on left) - as you can see, not the look I'm trying to go for but the basic template is there :)





No comments:

Post a Comment