Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Why not Waihi - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Why not Waihi

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why not Waihi


A recent weekend away to Waihi in the Coromandel was just what we needed.  The weather was  beautiful and the town nice and peaceful.  The best part about getting out of the city is being able to visit the antique and second hand stores in the small towns on the way.  I found these gold pieces at Arkwrights in Paeroa.  The matching set are clip-on earrings and I'm thinking of taking the backs off and turning them into rings.  I'm slowly building up my gold jewellery collection as I have a significant amount of silver which doesn't always work depending on the outfit.


You might spot the feather ring in this dish.. it's a crazy little ring I got a few months back covered in baby feathers which sits on my little finger.  I've only worn it a couple of times as I have to be very cautious wearing it as the feathers are so fine and I have been known to get my hands wet while wearing it, ha.  Not a good look to have dead-like bird on your finger!


No comments:

Post a Comment