Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! A change is always good - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: A change is always good

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A change is always good

Nails Inc London is my new favourite nail polish brand right now.  Tired of my eight or so different shades of red on the shelf (no not in the fridge!) I was keen to get amongst the new colours that have been popular over summer in the UK - let's see if this product hits NZ soon.  

These polishes came as a set of four, my favourites being 'Jermyn Street' which is a combination of soft grey and muted beige (far left);  the slate grey polish (second left) is titled 'Southbank' and goes with almost anything.   As for the pale pink 'Warwick Avenue' and 'Taxi Black' I'm sure I will manage to make use of these at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment