Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Artstation for all art lovers - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Artstation for all art lovers

Friday, February 8, 2013

Artstation for all art lovers

I've signed myself up for a two-day silk screen printing course for the weekend, I can't wait!  I have so many ideas I want to release onto fabric and paper!  Artstation is based on Ponsonby Road, Auckland and has lots of different creative short courses including photography, life drawing, abstract painting, and sculpture.  So many great courses to do!  I have been checking out amazing cushion covers by Bonnie and Neil and Rachel Castle and want to attempt some of my own designs taking a little inspiration from what they have done.  Will post some pics of my results :)


Image: www.bonnieandneil.com




No comments:

Post a Comment