Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Ria Hall and Hailwood - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Ria Hall and Hailwood

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ria Hall and Hailwood

I wouldn't normally envisage a pleated striped skirt and patterned top working so well.  Hailwood the Kiwi designer (shop based on K Rd, Auckland) really does have some great pieces.  I should shop there more.  A few years back I bought a long, blue and white striped (love stripes!) top and I have worn it to death.  Ria Hall pulls this look off perfectly at the 2012 Vodafone Music Awards.  I have hips as does Ria from what I can see, so you definitely need some height with this combo by wearing reasonble high heels or boots.

Image: zimbio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment