Follow Stacey Gillies on Google+! Youthful skin and natural rose oil - Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape Fashion Fairground l Personal stylist in Auckland helping to enhance your body shape: Youthful skin and natural rose oil

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Youthful skin and natural rose oil

I've been sent a lovely product to trial - La'Bonic Organic Skin Savers, Pure Natural Rose Oil.  It's a long lasting skin repairing and smoothing cream with essential natural ingredients.   I'm on day two so will give it a week or so for another full report but first thoughts are that it isn't overly greasy and is a really lovely texture when smoothing into your skin.   Another big tick for me is that it is not tested on animals, and uses organic oils.   Now I know there are a lot of these sorts of products on the market but I am always keen on trying out new skincare.  A 50ml jar of this cream goes for $NZ55 and can be bought online at La'Bonics online store.  I would recommend trying this one.  Give up that Nivea and Oil of Olay - they test on animals!!




No comments:

Post a Comment